Minutes from WECIA Board meeting 9/20/2021
WECIA board meeting agenda, September 20, 2021
Call to order: 7:00 pm
Members present: Shelton, John, Mike, Elaine plus 2 guests
Minutes from last meeting approved: yes
Treasurer’s Report: not available
Block Reports: items from leaning pole on WW Main were left behind and the pole is still under repair
1) water leaks in the park; repairs have been made by Mike Stafford
2) installation of community little library; library is installed and ready for visitors; located at park entrance on WW Main
3) Payment for park maintenance for past two months and for light installed at pavilion will be sent. Board will check on sending out payment on a fixed day of the month. Association Services reimburses members for work or purchases.
4) National Night Out Party for Oct. 5 is registered; first responders should visit the party
- Three block captains (Debra, Walter, and Brad) have been left off the newsletter. They will be contacted and added as amendment to newsletter
- Blind curve on Westwood Main is dangerous when there are vehicles parked. Board will check into this hazard.
- Annual meeting which is normally in January will be moved to March so that the park pavilion can be used for the meeting
Meeting adjourned: 7:38 p.m.
Next Meeting: January 10, 2022 location TBD