Board meetings usually occur the third Monday of each month. Any Westwood Estates homeowner may attend. Pass along your ideas and concerns to your Block Captain or any Board Member, or bring them yourself to any meeting.
- Terms are for two years
- The Board has five members: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and Member-At-Large
- Any owner can run for office
- Elections are held at each annual meeting in January
- Officers are voted on by the Board at the February meeting
Elections for board members took place at the annual board meeting 1-28-19.
At the Board meeting 2-18-2019, offices were determined.
Current board members:
- Michael Brackin, President
3000 Hummingbird Cr
- John Byers, Vice President
- Elaine Platt, Secretary
3021 Hummingbird Cr.
- Mark Coppock, Treasurer
3022 Westwood Main
- Shelton Riggins, Member at Large