Minutes from board meeting Aug. 23
WECIA scheduled board meeting of Monday August 23, 2021
Call to order: 7:01 p.m.
Members present: Sheldon, Mark, Elaine, Mike
3 guests present; Jack Gressett (Association Services) attended
Treasurer Report: Balance of $34,938.03 as of 7/27/2021
Minutes from last meeting were approved
- October’s Household Hazardous Waste ad will be visible on WECIA website.
- Leaning utility pole on Westwood Main will be repaired by end of August.
- Architectural Committee Form was updated and sent to Michael Brackin (head of ACC).
- National Night Out of Tuesday October 5 plans were confirmed; community support such as Police and Fire Depts. will be present.
- Halloween Party in the park on October 31 plans were confirmed.
- Annual WECIA newsletter to be mailed out in September. Newsletter will contain relevant information for residents.
- Free little library will be constructed and open soon. A resident has organized the project.
- Mike S. continues to work on the water leaks in the park. Water to the park is currently off until he finishes the project.
- Included in the annual newsletter will be names and contact information for block captains. Any neighborhood concerns can be reported to your block captain.
- WECIA website is being edited and is user friendly for residents.
Next meeting: Monday September 20, 2021 at 7 p.m. in the park
Adjourn: 7:57 p.m.