4/18/22 board meeting minutes
WECIA Board meeting of Monday April 18, 2022 – minutes
Call to order: 7:00 p.m.
Members present: all board members present plus 4 homeowners
minutes from March board meeting: minutes were approved as written
Treasurer’s report: see minutes from 2022 Annual Meeting for the last report
Block Reports: Rolling Glen needs a block captain and Patti Edgar has volunteered
- Easter Party 2022 had a good turnout with 80+
- Service pole (with light) at Hummingbird Park entrance still needs replacing. A committee has been appointed to research possible solutions.
- placement of member positions for 2022 are as follows:
President – John Byers
Vice President – Billy Evans
Treasurer – Elaine Platt
Secretary – Mike Stafford
Member at Large – Mark Coppock
- Park Maintenance Contract: approved for 2022 for Mike Stafford
- future board meetings: will be held on third Monday of the month unless otherwise noted except for June 13 will take the place of June 20
- meeting announce yard signs: we now have new signs that were made by Association Services
- WECIA board is considering using an app for communication between board members and with homeowners
Next meeting: Monday, May 16
Adjourn: 8:02 p.m.