Annual Meeting minutes 1-15-2018
Westwood Estates Community Improvement Assoc.
Annual Meeting Agenda/Minutes
Monday, January 15, 2018
Call to order: 7:00 p.m.
Board members present: Mike, Jim, Elaine, Alan, Michael
Minutes: last year annual meeting minutes read and approved
Treasurer Report: As of January 1 – $35, 175.47. For information on 2017profit and loss, please contact Association Services by email: Help@associationservicesbcs.com
- Laura Stafford cleared trails in park wilderness area
- Parts of retaining wall are rotting; board will go ahead with getting bids for repair
- Poison ivy/oak in the park concerns
- Cars exceeding speed limit through neighborhood
- Repavement of Westwood Main
2 board positions are open
Election: John Byers has been voted to serve on the board; Alan Shearer and Jim Carter will resign (which has opened 2 positions.)
Joel Coppernoll placed a bid. Board voted and accepted bid.
Board voted to continue the services of Association Services for 2018.
Board meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of each month. Residents are urged to attend.
Next regular board meeting: Monday, February 12 (2nd Monday) 7 p.m. at the home of Elaine Platt, 3021 Hummingbird Circle
Adjourn: 7:54 p.m.